30 de mar. de 2014

the man


My perfect man is not only body, it is above all soul.
A free soul, without prejudices of any species. 
That makes me to be delirious in the bed, and at the same time belong out romantic. 
I want a man that is my accomplice in every moment, that I can count all my dreams and adventures, that loves me besides for everything that I am, and my defects. 
That it can stay in my moments of bad mood tight, above all that's delirious with me in my more insane dreams. 
That sees the life for my eyes. 
I want a man capable to admit its more intimate feelings, a to be capable to reveal his more sordid or more  sublime side, without, however to lose the magic and mystery that it turns any irresistible human being. 
I want the most discreet approach and the most present estrangement.
Manliness and sweetness, courage and fear in the right measure. 
I want a dual man, in that I cannot to every day to discover a new facet. 
I know that this man only exists in my dreams, but I till continue to seek it.